- Read and Review the RA Job Position Description carefully!
- Attend an Information Session.
- Prepare a resume for the interviews.
- Complete your RA Application
- Ask 1 professional reference to complete and submit a Recommendation form.
- Send your references [click here] in order for them to submit a recommendation:
- All Application Materials (Application and Recommendations) must be submitted by Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Candidates will be expected to attend a 2 hour RA Candidate Workshop on Friday, November 1, 2019.
- You will be assigned a specific time to attend.
- During the RA Candidate Workshop, each candidate will sign up for a single 1-hour interview.
- The interview will take place November 13, 14, or 15, 2019 at DHRL.
RAs are LEADERS
"Whether it is taking a lead on an event, leading a workshop during training, or working with the department on ideas for our residential curriculum - there are so many possibilities. The RA position provides a positive foundation for leadership opportunities."
-Danielle Flores, Lantana Hall