Skip to Content
- Read and Review the RA Job Position Description carefully!
- Attend an Information Session.
- Prepare a resume for the interviews.
- Complete your RA Application
- Ask 1 professional reference to complete and submit a Recommendation form.
- Send your references [click here] in order for them to submit a recommendation:
- All Application Materials (Application and Recommendations) must be submitted by Monday, December 31, 2018.
- Candidates will be expected to attend a 2 hour RA Candidate Workshop on Friday, February 1st, 2019.
- You will be assigned a specific time to attend.
- During the RA Candidate Workshop, each candidate will sign up for a single 1-hour interview.
- The interview will take place February 6, 7, or 8, 2019 at DHRL.
“The best thing about being an RA are the many opportunities to explore my creativity with planning events and building relationships with residents.”
- Madison Haynes, Beretta/Brodgon