Thanks for your interest in being a conference assistant for the summer. Our assistants live in the residence halls to assist conference guests and summer school students. It is a wonderful way for those interested in a hospitality career or student affairs to gain valuable experience. This unique opportunity also allows students to earn money, as well as free room and board.
- Fifteen completed Texas State hours.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Position of good academic and disciplinary standing with the university.
- Enrolled at Texas State for the fall or summer semester.
- Availability from May 22 to August 5. Actual end date will depend on hall assignment.
- Have 2 references submit here
CA's are not permitted to take any other campus employment.
Conference Assistant Remuneration
- Summer stipend of $1000.00
- On-campus housing accommodations.
- Meal plan each summer dining session.
We are no longer accepting application for 2018 Conference Assistants.