Elliott Hall, located in central campus, has three separate buildings, two for student rooms and one for community functions. The outdoor shaded courtyard is a popular hangout for Elliott residents.
Elliott Hall is a Traditional Hall where rooms share a hallway bathroom.
Standard Twin Bed (76" Mattress)
Desk and Desk Chair
Pool and Ping-Pong Tables
Lobby and Study Lounge
Full Community Kitchen
Wifi Internet Connection in Room
Picnic Tables and BBQ Pit
History of Elliott
Elliott Hall opened in 1963 and is named for Claude Elliott, who was the Registrar in 1942. In 1949, Elliott was appointed to Dean of the Graduate School and served as the president of the Texas State Historical Association.