Bexar Hall, located on the west side of campus, is situated on a hill offering great views of the San Marcos area.
Bexar Hall is an Adjoining Suite Hall where rooms share a connected bathroom.
Extra-Long Twin Bed (80" Mattress)
Two-Part Desk and Desk Chair
Lobby and Study Lounge
Full Community Kitchen
Wifi Internet Connection in Room
History of Bexar
Bexar Hall opened in 1954 and is named for “La Villa de Bexar.” Prior to the Texas Revolution, the city of San Antonio was referred to as “La Villa de Bexar,” or simply Bexar. Bexar hall was one of the first halls to be built on west campus overlooking the city of San Marcos.