Please submit a work order request if you have a maintenance concern in your assigned room or apartment. This process must be completed in order to have your concern addressed in a timely manner.
Follow the steps below on how to submit a work order:
Register with the System (required only for first-time users)
- Enter the organization number (175578506) if asked for it. If not asked, proceed to #2.
- Enter your Texas State email address and click submit.
- Enter your last name and click submit.
- Enter your first name and click submit (phone number, etc. are optional).
Enter Your Request
- Click on the drop-down menu and highlight a location where the work needs to occur.
- Follow the same steps for building and area (if selections are available).
- Type in your room #.
- Select the type of work that needs to be done using the icons.
- Type in your description of the problem.
- Type in the best time for a staff member to come by (if prompted).
- Click on the drop-down menu and select a purpose code (if prompted).
- Enter a request date for completion (if prompted). Use the calendar or type in a date (ex. 12/06/04).
- Type in the following password: reslife
- Click submit.
Your work order will now be inputed and you will be directed back to the My Request tab.
Review Your Request
- Use the My Request tab to view up-to-date information including work order status, job number and notes.
- Search for a work order request by typing in a key word in the Search box and clicking GO. This will pull up any of your requests with that word in it. (ex: keys would pull up any request dealing with keys).