Please submit a work order request if you have a maintenance concern in your assigned room or apartment. This process must be completed in order to have your concern addressed in a timely manner.
Follow the steps below on how to submit a work order:
STEP 1: Login
- Enter your Texas State netID and password and click Login.
- Type in your phone number.
STEP 2: Enter Your Location
- Click on the location drop-down menu and select the location where the work needs to occur.
- Follow the same steps for the building and area drop-down menus (if selections are available).
- Type in the Area/Room number of where the work needs to occur.
STEP 3: Select Your Problem Type
- Select the type of work that needs to be done using the icons. (Only one icon can be selected per request.)
STEP 4: Describe Your Problem Type
- Type in your description of the problem.
STEP 5: Submit Your Request
- Your work order will now be submitted and you will be directed to the My Requests tab.
Review Your Request
- Use the My Requests tab to view up-to-date information including work order status, job number, and notes.
- Search for a work order request on the My Requests page by typing in a key word in the search box and clicking GO. This will pull up any of your requests with that word in it. (Ex: typing the word keys would pull up any request dealing with keys.)
If you have an issue with your cable TV not functioning, contact Grande at 512-878-CATS (2287).
Trouble with the Internet
If you have internet connectivity issues, contact ITAC at 512-245-ITAC (4822)
If you have problems submitting your online work order, please contact your resident assistant or residence director. For emergencies, contact the resident assistant on-call.