The Staff at Off-Campus Living is here to promote beneficial programs, provide resources, and initiate innovative services to meet the needs of our off-campus population, as well as assist our on-campus students as they move into a new community.
Our programs and services Include:
- Assistance with finding and securing off-campus housing
- Individual appointments available
- Understanding leasing and the obligations of signing a contract
- The Off-Campus Flier Fair and the Off-Campus Housing Fair
- Weekly Chat 'N' Chews! A chance for students to connect with Off-Campus Living and Off-Campus businesses
- Off-Campus Living Interest sessions, which are presented in various Residence Halls and the Department of Housing and Residential Life Building during the academic year
Off-Campus Living Events:
Visit our Events and Programs Page to see what's going on in Off-Campus Living!
Availability of ACT Ally Apartments, Fall 2017